youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 <link>
Enable mouse mode on tmux, put this on ~/.tmux.conf
set-option -g mouse on
- Install Ubntu 17.04
- You may face wifi issues – like wifi not working properly after some time. Disable the bluetooth form bios, this helps capping off wifi momentarily, but it comes back.
- You may have to do this for more stability: https://askubuntu.com/a/906012
- Download http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v4.12-rc3/ (or latest one) and install this kernel. This should solve the wifi issue – and you have a usable ubuntu setup.
- Your touchscreen will still not work – I don’t need to use touch, so I didn’t dig deep.
1. Open terminal _Ctrl+Alt+T_
2. Type and enter:
sudo apt-get install ibus-m17n m17n-db m17n-contrib ibus-gtk
It will install a couple of packages/softwares to write Bangla. If you haven’t run sudo apt-get update before, then //a/ go to dash //b/ type software and select “Software & updates”. //c// check all the checkboxes in the Download from option you may select Bangladesh — Dhakacom mirror… its fast!!. //d// click close. This will automatically update the software database. Now run the above command.
3. Now that you have installed unijoy, type and enter the following:
It’ll run the ibus daemon to allow the Unijoy layout to appear in Keyboard settings.
4. Now click the power/cog icon at the right top part of your screen then click System Settings. Now click Text Entry. Click the plus button, select Bengali (unijoy (m17n))
5. Now open writer or gedit or where you want to type Bangla. Press Super/Win key+space and write in Bangla. If you want to type in English again press the same keyboard shortcut again.
$ git push origin --delete <branch_name> $ git branch -d <branch_name>